House Scarabae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Message Board for a Vampire: the Requiem Coterie

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where we live?

Go down 
+2
Char
Corvin Shea
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Corvin Shea

Corvin Shea

Where we live? Empty
PostSubject: Where we live?   Where we live? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:17 am

I want us to own a large Estate like property. My suggestion is down in St Cloud.

Alternatively a large sky rise down town with a atrium. I like nature I've been told.
Back to top Go down
Char

Where we live? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where we live?   Where we live? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 5:39 pm

Rhea says she likes to mingle and be with the herd, so she would prefer downtown. Besides, it lets her do her job better if she has easy access to the resources.
Back to top Go down
Corvin Shea

Corvin Shea

Where we live? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where we live?   Where we live? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 5:45 pm

That makes me think interesting idea. If we went with a high rise. Then each of the different groups could have their own floor. Then a few common areas.
Back to top Go down
Senet
Admin
Senet

Where we live? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where we live?   Where we live? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 1:22 am

As long as it doesn't stir up any grumblings from the Prince, I am totally cool setting up Home Base wherever y'all want.
Back to top Go down
https://scarabae.forumotion.com
Pendragon

Pendragon

Where we live? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where we live?   Where we live? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 10:44 am

55 West, anyone?
Back to top Go down
Corvin Shea

Corvin Shea

Where we live? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where we live?   Where we live? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 11:01 am

Smile Yes. It must be 55 West.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon

Pendragon

Where we live? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where we live?   Where we live? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 12:19 pm

Given the fact that we'll have a few PC's with resources 5 and Luxury 2-4 (I know I am taking 4 on Rainier) it makes perfect sense for the Dynasty to actually have had 55 West built FOR us to use when we came to Orlando in 2011.

When was 55 West built? 2 or 3 years ago?
Back to top Go down
Senet
Admin
Senet

Where we live? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where we live?   Where we live? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 12:33 pm

I seem to recall there being a big stink made when Canatsey's PC wanted the Bank of America building. Something about it being in the Rack.

Before we get too excited, can we make absolutely sure this won't be an issue IC?
Back to top Go down
Pendragon

Pendragon

Where we live? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where we live?   Where we live? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 12:43 pm

I'll sort that out presently.
Back to top Go down
Canatsey

Where we live? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where we live?   Where we live? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 1:15 am

To my knowledge, the only PC who really stalked DT was Krieg. He spent his nights atop the adjacent building (bank of america). No one else has had their hands really in Downtown beyond that.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon

Pendragon

Where we live? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where we live?   Where we live? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 3:48 am

55 West is ours. Go read my post under characters. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
stareyed

stareyed

Where we live? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where we live?   Where we live? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:27 pm

Here's the website for 55 West. I don't see any floor plans for a penthouse or anything like that, but there are floor plans for the various apartment set ups, and information on the common areas of the building.

Figure the top floor is a Penthouse, which is also used as common area for the whole family, and the floor below is various personal apartments for the family, and the floor below that is apartments for the ghouls/staff/ect?

http://www.zrsapartments.com/55West/orlando-fl-apartments.asp

Back to top Go down
Senet
Admin
Senet

Where we live? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where we live?   Where we live? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:12 pm

We have exclusive feeding rights downtown? Does that mean there's no more Rack?
Back to top Go down
Pendragon

Pendragon

Where we live? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where we live?   Where we live? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:17 pm

I would imagine it's still considered the rack - but the rack is 'ours'.
Back to top Go down
Senet
Admin
Senet

Where we live? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where we live?   Where we live? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:20 pm

Do we need to do anything as far as announcing that change over the Req list? Will anyone throw a hissy if we keep that fact on the down-low? Or are we just gonna hand wave non-Scarabae feeling around downtown without permission from us?
Back to top Go down
Pendragon

Pendragon

Where we live? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where we live?   Where we live? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:58 pm

Down-low. The amount of vampires in the city atm is stupidly low. They feed elsewhere unless someone notes it in a downtime to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Where we live? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where we live?   Where we live? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where we live?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House Scarabae :: The Setting-
Jump to: